Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

123 Challenge - November 2016 - Design Team Guest - Heather Bensley

Welcome back to our November 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Heather Bensley....


My name is Heather and I am thrilled to have been asked to be the guest artist for April.
My family...my husband and three adult daughters ... are my best critics.
Over the years the therapy and satisfaction that I have gained from crafts, too numerous to mention, has been a big part of my life. But after much dabbling I have finally found something that enables me to indulge my creativity and at the same time preserve my family memories and moments. The friendships made along the way have been a lovely bonus.
I have been scrapping for 12 years and started when my first grandchild was born. I now have 4 grandchildren so there is no shortage of inspiration.
Over the years I have been published in Scrapbooking memories a few times as well as featuring on the front cover. I love blog challenges and have been featured regularly, as well as being lucky enough to win prizes along the way.
My style is usually fairly clean and uncluttered to make the photo the main focus on the page. Although this changes depending on the photo and the theme that I am trying to apply... oh, and I don't mind the odd flower!
You can view Heather's Blog here: http://hbsknees.blogspot.com.au/

And this is the beautiful layout that Heather has created with the Inspiration Board for our November 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our November 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our generous sponsor for November - Scrapbook Fantasies.


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Heather, thanks for being a guest this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lizzyc, I was thrilled to be asked to be the guest for this month.
    Heather B.

    ReplyDelete